I want to dedicate this post of OracleBrains.Com to Andrejus Baranovskis.
I know Andrejus since 01/12/2006, when he registered himself as a member of OracleBrains.Com and wrote to me that he is planning to post blog about Oracle ADF, Oracle BC4J, TopLink and Application Server (shortly – Fusion Middleware).
Later however he decided to open his own blog: http://andrejusb.blogspot.com/
Now when I see backward and try to see how things have come up!
I really envy the passion which Andrejus have for Oracle Fusion!
I am a regular reader of his blog and really appreciate the way he gives time to each of his post and examples.
I can appreciate this after my experience with OracleBrains.Com. Everybody is busy in their life and have very less time for sharing their experience.
I join it too and when I checked under files, I found following Labs practices creating by Andrejus:
1. Labs environment description
2. Data model layer development using ADF Business Components
3. Page flow definition
4. Search functionality development. Search page contains a form for search parameters and a table for search results
5. Create functionality development. This page contains several select-one-choice components and allows to insert new data into Departments entity
6. Edit functionality development
7. Complex table component development. This component will allow to perform create, update, and delete operations
Keep up good work!